- Arminen, I. Review Essay, Mobile Communication and Society, Acta Sociologica, December 1, 2007; 50(4): 431 – 437.
- Donner, J. (2008) Research Approaches to Mobile Use in the Developing World: A Review of the Literature. The Information Society 24, 3 (May. 2008), 140-159.
- Downey, G. 2008 Mobile Communication and Society: A Global Perspective (review) Technology and Culture – Volume 49, Number 2, April 2008, pp. 512-514
- Horst, H. 2008. Review of Mobile Communication and Society: A Global Perspective. Futures of Learning blog, 16 Sep 2008.
- Sooryamoorthy, R. (2009). Review: Mobile Phones. New Media & Society, 11(6), 1061-1068.
- Wajcman, Judy 2007. The Cell Phone in the Hands of a Jamaican. Review of The Cell Phone: An Anthropology of Communication by H. Horst & D. Miller, 2006. Metascience, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 493–495.
- Comments on Haitian Monetary Ecologies and Repertoires: A qualitative snapshot of money transfer and savings
- 2010 in review, thanks for your visits
- Dual Heritage: A comment on Jonathan Donner’s framing M4D
- Mobile internet in emerging markets (The Economist)
- UNCTAD Information Economy Report 2010
- Youth, mobile phones and social change
- Review of research on mobile use by micro and small enterprises (MSEs)
- Mobile phones and development in Latin America
- Mobile Phone papers presented in EASA 2010
- Mobile Phone Studies in Latin America Research Collection